- To cancel a Twitch subscription, you just have to open your account's 'Subscriptions' menu.
- If you're using the Twitch app for Android phones, you can cancel a subscription by heading to the channel you subscribed to and tapping 'Cancel Subscription.'
- You can't cancel Twitch subscriptions on an iPhone.
- Visit Business Insider's Tech Reference library for more stories.
Subscribing to a Twitch stream is a great way to support your favorite creators. In fact, some streamers will even give you a shoutout live on air if you subscribe while they're broadcasting.
- Counter Champion; Strong against; Zac Win Ratio 33.78%: Counter Nunu & Willump Win Ratio 35.59%: Counter Hecarim Win Ratio 35.66%: Counter Viego Win Ratio 53.38%: Counter Volibear Win Ratio 52.00%: Counter Nidalee Win Ratio.
- Put together some tips for new twitch players! Open to all feedback and critique.
Twitch build: climb with the BEST Twitch runes, items, skill order, and summoner spells. Use the highest win rate core & situational items to rank up now! See how pro players and one-trick ponies build your favorite champions with our new Pro Builds feature! Explore Pro Builds.
However, with Twitch subscriptions costing $4.99 a month per channel, you might not want to give your support indefinitely.
Once you cancel your subscription, your benefits will last until your next billing date.
Note that if you subscribed to someone using Twitch on your computer, you need to unsubscribe on a computer. If you subscribed on your Android device, you'll need to unsubscribe using your Android device.
And subscriptions made on an iPhone can't be cancelled — they'll simply expire if you don't manually renew them.
Here's how you can unsubscribe to a Twitch channel using your Mac, PC, or Android device. Unfortunately, you can't cancel any subscriptions on an iPhone.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
iPhone 11 (From $699.99 at Apple)
Samsung Galaxy S10 (From $699.99 at Walmart)
Apple Macbook Pro (From $1,299.00 at Apple)
Acer Chromebook 15 (From $179.99 at Walmart)
How to cancel a Twitch subscription on a Mac or PC
1. Head to the Twitch website and sign in, and then click your profile picture in the top-right.
2. In the drop-down menu that appears, select 'Subscriptions.'© Emma Witman/Business Insider Open your 'Subscriptions' menu. Emma Witman/Business Insider
3. By default, this should open the 'Your Subscriptions' menu. If it doesn't, click the 'Your Subscriptions' tab, which is immediately under the large 'Subscriptions' heading at the top of the page.
4. Click the cog icon on the subscription you want to cancel, and select 'Cancel Paid Subscription' or 'Don't Renew Subscription.' If you've only just subscribed to that channel, you might also be able to select 'Cancel and Refund.'© Emma Witman/Business Insider You can cancel your subscriptions at any time. Emma Witman/Business Insider
How to cancel a Twitch subscription on an Android device
Twitch Runes S10
1. Sign into your account in the Twitch app for Android, and navigate to the channel you subscribed to. There, tap the 'Subscribed' button.
Twitch S-10 Jungle© Emma Witman/Business Insider This will be at the top of the channel's page. Emma Witman/Business Insider
2. Tap 'Cancel Subscription.'© Emma Witman/Business Insider You'll be told when your subscription will renew here, which is the date you'll lose your benefits when you unsubscribe. Emma Witman/Business Insider
3. Confirm by tapping 'Cancel Subscription' again.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
28 May [Live-streaming for Today] Galaxy S10 5G 1080p/60fps High Quality Twitch Live
[Live-streaming for Today] Galaxy S10 5G 1080p/60fps High Quality Twitch Live
Twitch S10 Adc
Live-streaming for Today is 1080p/60fps(8000K bitrates) high quality Twitch live-streaming using Galaxy S10 5G.
We hope this could help you to make a better live video.
* CameraFi Live’s Live-streaming for Today: 9:00 PM EST(GMT-5)
- Watch video at YouTube: https://youtu.be/4Hrtcl-zTug
- Watch live at Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/camerafi
If you need any live-streaming test with Galaxy S10 5G, please leave us comments! If you like the video, please follow our Twitch account.
* Detailed broadcast environment information is written in video info page.