Utilize SocialBlade.com to check your Twitch Stats and Twitch Followers while tracking your progress. SocialBlade is a premiere Twitch community where you can chat with other Twitch users. Twitch’s relationship with misinformation is complicated. In 2020, platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter grappled with their outsized roles in the creation and cultivation of.
We’re teaming up with Riot for the VALORANT closed beta
Riot Games, the developer behind League of Legends (you may have heard of it…), recently announced a closed beta for its upcoming 5v5 character-based shooter, VALORANT. You’ll need a Twitch account for a opportunity to play, so you’re in the right place!
- Twitch is a champion in League of Legends.1 Edit 612+86 287.2+40 3.75+0.6 7.26+0.45 27+3 59+3.11 30+0.5 175% 330 550 0.679 20.192% N/A +3.38% 2500 65 135 35 575 +0% +0% +0% +0% +0% +0% +0% +0% +0% +0% +0% +0% +0% +0% +0% +0% Innate: Twitch's basic attacks on-hit apply a stack of Deadly Venom for 6 seconds, stacking up to 6 times, during which the target is also inflicted with poison.
- 2 days ago Twitch’s relationship with misinformation is complicated. In 2020, platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter grappled with their outsized roles in the creation and cultivation of.
To be eligible you’ll need to do a few things, starting with living in Canada, Europe, Russia, Turkey, or the United States. After that:
- Register for a Riot account (create a Riot account here)
- Link your Riot account to a Twitch account here
- When closed beta activates in your region (EU and NA for now), watch specific VALORANT streams highlighted on Twitch for a chance to earn Closed Beta access as a Twitch Drop.
Your first chance to watch your favorite streamers play VALORANT (and get an opportunity at beta access) will be April 3 during our Twitch Rivals event, the VALORANT Showcase.
This past weekend, hundreds of Twitch Partners got their hands on the game, and we worked with some of them to record their gameplay. Starting at 10AM PT when the VALORANT Showcase kicks off on twitch.tv/twitchrivals, the Partners from these recorded games will also each play back a full, unedited, uncensored match from their perspective on their own Twitch channels. Check them out individually (see below), or tune in to /twitchrivals to catch all the best moments from each match.
The main broadcast and select streamer channels will be Drops enabled on April 3. After April 3, we’ll activate Drops again starting when the beta begins on April 7. Good luck, and we’ll see you in chat.
Twitch Riot Game
Gotaga - Forsen - Mickalow - Neog5 - g5taz - Summit1g - Timthetatman - DrLupo - Aceu - Dizzy - Hiko - fl0m - and more…
There is a rumor circulating that VALORANT beta invites will be handed out through Twitch drops. We also have some leaked information that VALORANT closed beta invites will start going out at the end of the day today, April 7th.
This information has not been confirmed by Riot Games, but we wanted to give you a guide for linking up your Twitch and Riot accounts just in case.
How To Link Riot to Twitch
Twitch Riot Stream
First, click your profile icon on the top right of Twitch and go to settings. In the top tabs, navigate to “Connections” and scroll down to Riot Games and hit “Connect”.
Riot Twitch Prime
A window will pop up asking for your Riot Games login information. Enter your login information, which may not be the same as your League of Legends information. This is the information you use to login to the client.
Twitch Riot Games Turkish
If the rumor turns out to be true, then after you successfully link your Twitch and Riot account, you will be eligible to receive a key drop at random intervals by watching eligible streamers.