- Now in Microsoft Teams, keeping detailed notes for your meetings just got easier, with in-context and automated meeting transcripts using the brand-new and AI-driven speech-to-text transcription capability built into Teams. Once started, you can watch meeting tra n scription happen in real time.
- Live transcription is a fairly self-explanatory feature - as you host a virtual meeting in Teams, the service will transcribe everything that's said by the participants. Microsoft says delivering.
- Start and record your meeting
Start the meeting or join it as one of the participants. If you want to start recording, go to the meeting control panel and select More options > Start recording. All meeting participants will be notified that recording has begun. A notification about the recording will also be published in the chat history. If you want to stop recording, go to More options > Stop recording.
- Download the recording of your meeting
The recording will appear in the meeting chat – or in the channel feed, if the meeting is in a Teams channel. Click on the link to the file with the recording. The recording will be saved to your computer.
- Log into Beey
Log into your Beey account or create a new account here. If you are using Beey for the first time, check out our quick guide for starting to work with Beey.
- Upload your recording to Beey
After logging in, click on New project, select the file containing your recording, select the language of your recording and click on Create.
- Check and edit the transcript
Beey will begin to transcribe your recording automatically. While the transcription is running, you can check it and correct any errors.
- Export and share
Download your transcript in Word or PDF format. You can also use Beey to effortlessly generate subtitles.
Beey automatically structures the transcript based on when speakers take their turns. For a comprehensive record of your meeting, you can fill in the names of the individual speakers. In the Beey interface, you can also add headings or highlight important sections in bold.
The Microsoft Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) technology service, which generates Teams meeting captions, may use a meeting's subject, invitation, participant names, attachments, and recent emails of the participants to improve the accuracy of captions. Who has access to this data? The transcription works by capturing any audio from your PC, meaning you can use it to transcribe meetings, calls, or even YouTube videos. Word will also capture your own audio from your PC’s.
Live Transcription Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams Meeting Transcribe
How to transcribe a Microsoft Teams meeting?
Does Teams Transcribe Meetings
- Start recording your meeting.Click on the 3 dots of the top right corner and go to 'More options' > 'Start recording'.
- The recording will be saved in 'Share Point'.Click on 'More options' > 'Stop recording' and your meeting recording will be processed and saved.
- Upload your Microsoft Team Meeting recording.Click on 'Upload A File' and select the file that you want to transcribe.
- Select the language of your Microsoft Teams meeting.We support more than 120 languages, dialects, and accents.
- Choose 'Automatic' or 'Professional'.Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your transcript will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript.Our automatic transcription software can transcribe your Microsoft Teams meeting in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you select our professional service, your transcript will be ready within 24 hours.
- Click on 'Export' and choose your preferred file format.You can export to TXT, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and many more. It’s that easy to have your Microsoft Teams meetings transcribed!