The product marketing manager is tasked with developing and delivering training presentations for sales and support teams. They must be comfortable standing and speaking in front of a group, whether it consists of their marketing colleagues, C-suite management or prospective clients. A marketing director is responsible for providing direction, guidance and leadership to a marketing department. They typically manage marketing of a business, organization, particular product or group of products.
CoreTigo is leading the revolution of wireless mission critical communications as part of Industry 4.0. We are addressing the true need for wireless communication on the factory floor that cannot be addressed today by existing wireless networks.
We are a fast-growing company, backed by notable investors and strategic partners, that is in search of talented leaders and driven team players who wish to be impactful and influential.
A Product Marketing Manager knows what sales tools salespeople need to get their jobs done and what points to emphasize so that the sales pitch is more successful. Beware: Some companies expect you to do both Product Management and Product Marketing plus the entire marketing role all by yourself. That is a daunting task and an even broader set. .Product Marketing Director, CIC, CDE, Digital Twin. As Product Marketing Director you will be responsible for the market success of our most innovative products, the Construction Intelligence Cloud and Common Data Environment leading to our Digital Twin strategy. A Product Marketing Manager, or Product Promotions Manager, promotes products and their features to an organization’s target audience. Their duties include studying the company’s products, locating key features that will attract customers and creating marketing campaigns for products. Build a Job Description Are you a Job Seeker?
Come and be at the forefront of innovation and part of the team who is unbinding the industrial space!
As CoreTigo’s Product Marketing Director your primary goal is to ensure product market fit, enable the sales & business development teams and help the business grow. You will be an integral part of crafting the product and solution strategy, defining roadmap and market requirements, along with positioning CoreTigo in the appropriate markets. You will lead a market development team to build a sales pipeline, create market awareness and acquire partnerships and business relationships with industrial customers. You will work with CoreTigo’s customers and potential customers through their journey in a variety of channels, such as social media, proactive campaigns, events, webinars, collateral and multimedia content.
Product Marketing Director Jobs
Roles & Responsibilities
- Research and identify opportunities, including new markets, growth areas, trends, customer needs, potential partnerships and new ways of reaching existing markets
- Take part in the definition of CoreTigo’s product and solution strategy, roadmap planning, go-to-market strategy, target markets and positioning
- Develop market requirements around the various markets in which CoreTigo participates for new products and solutions
- Lead product commercialization activities to include product launch, pricing, packaging, branding, documentation, etc.
- Assist in the development and creation of digital assets, such as video demos/tutorials/testimonials, brochures, solution overviews, case studies, data sheets, white papers, infographics and presentations
- Work with regional sales & business development representatives to gather voice of customer and market requirements, provide required training/sales tools and track performance
- Lead continuous monitoring and analysis of the competitive landscape, and ensure the knowledge is effectively used in key decisions and processes
- Collaborate tightly with marketing communications manager to develop and plan campaigns, events/tradeshows, digital content and Webinars
- Monitor and join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics
Product Marketing Director Job Description
- Proven work experience (at least 7 years) in product marketing or similar role in a B2B company
- BSc/BA in business administration, industrial engineering, information systems engineering, computer engineering and/or other engineering degree
- Proven experience and results in working with global customers/partners (experience in the industrial space – significant advantage)
- Native/Native-level English (mandatory)
- Experience with sales management and/or marketing automation tools (advantage)
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Passionate team player seeking to work in a dynamic startup environment