- Pixelmator Photo is designed from the ground up for iPadOS and iPad, taking full advantage of its large display and 64-bit architecture. And it uses powerful Apple technologies like Metal, Core ML 2, and Core Image to deliver staggeringly fast performance, even when editing large RAW photos or batch editing hundreds of images at a time.
- Pixelmator Pro, a popular photo editing app for the Mac, was today updated with a useful new feature called ML Match Colors. ML Match Colors is designed to intelligently match the colors of.
- Pixelmator Pro is a much younger app than Photoshop, but it is regularly adding new features and expanding others. Some of the latest improvements are focused on machine learning, including a tool.
October 22, 2019
Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac. With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful.
We’ve said (quite a few times now) that Pixelmator Pro is Pixelmator v2 and the future of Pixelmator. It’s not a more ‘pro-oriented’ app — it’s pro image editing for everyone.
And we think Pixelmator Pro is an incredible app that every user of the original Pixelmator would absolutely love using. That’s one of the reasons why we recently created the upgrade bundle on the Mac App Store and an upgrade page comparing the two apps. Though for those of you who bought Pixelmator on sale (and quite a few did), the discount was very small or, in certain regions, there was no discount at all.
For that reason, today, we’re starting a limited-time upgrade sale letting everyone get Pixelmator Pro for just $19.99. This is much lower than our usual sale price, so you’d be crazy not to take advantage of it!
Edit: The sale has now ended and Pixelmator Pro is back to its usual price of $39.99.
1. Pixelmator uses a wide range of macOS features and technologies like Cocoa, Metal, Core Image, Grand Central Dispatch, 64-bit, FaceTime camera, Automator, Full-Screen, built-in Sharing and much more.
2. Pixelmator takes full advantage of the latest Mac features and technologies, giving you speedy, powerful tools that let you touch up and enhance images, draw or paint, apply dazzling effects, or create advanced compositions with ease.
3. Pixelmator 3.9 Classic is designed to integrate seamlessly with macOS Catalina's fresh and modern look, macOS Continuity features, like Handoff, iCloud Drive, and Continuity Camera, and it works wonderfully together with Pixelmator for iOS.
Features and Description
Latest Version: 3.9.2
What does Pixelmator Classic do? Full-featured and powerful image editing app for the Mac.Pixelmator takes full advantage of the latest Mac features and technologies, giving you speedy, powerful tools that let you touch up and enhance images, draw or paint, apply dazzling effects, or create advanced compositions with ease. Once your images are ready, save them to popular image formats, share them via email or social networks, print them, or instantly add them to your Photos library. All right from Pixelmator.Pixelmator 3.9 Classic is designed to integrate seamlessly with macOS Catalina's fresh and modern look, macOS Continuity features, like Handoff, iCloud Drive, and Continuity Camera, and it works wonderfully together with Pixelmator for iOS.A powerful, pixel-accurate collection of selection tools• Quickly and easily select any part of an image• Edit and apply special effects to parts of your pictures• Select and remove unwanted elements of your photos• Cut out objects from one image to place in anotherTop-notch painting tools• Paint with Pixelmator as you would on canvas• Use different brush sizes, shapes, hardness, and blending modes• Adjust brush settings to get just the look you want• Cover any area with beautiful gradients and color fillsRetouching tools• Correct wrinkles and repair scratches• Make flaws vanish from your photos, remove or rearrange objects in a composition• Blur, sharpen, lighten, or darken specific areas• Reshape areas to subtly improve or give images a completely unexpected look• Combine different tools and effects for an endless number of ways to refine your imagesDrawing tools• Easily add, create, combine, and edit shapes• Quickly add lines, circles, rectangles, polygons, and many more custom shapes• Effortlessly apply shadows, fills, and strokes for more advanced shapes• Create buttons, icons, web page elements, illustrations, and much moreA real effects machine• Play with over 160 breathtaking effects• Combine different effects for unique, near-effortless artistic creationsAn elegant collection of professional-grade color correction tools• Adjust exposure, hue, saturation, shadows and highlights, brightness, contrast, and much more• Replace and remix colors• Dramatically improve less-than-perfect images with one clickLayer Styles• Easily add non-destructive layer effects like shadows, outlines, color, gradient fills, or reflections• Combine a set of effects to create and save your own unique layer style presets• Or just use any of the Pixelmator Team-designed layer style presets• Apply any of the layer style presets using drag and dropCompatibility• Launch Pixelmator directly from Photos and save edits back to the original image• Open and save images using PSD, JPEG, PNG, HEIF, TIFF, PDF, and many other popular formats• Open and save Photoshop images with layers• Open and save 16-bits per channel imagesiCloud, sharing, and saving for the web• Let iCloud automatically store your edited images and seamlessly sync your work across all your Macs• Skip manual saving of your documents thanks to Auto Save• Email your photos right from Pixelmator• Optimize and save images for use on your web pages, blogs, photo albums, and moreEditing extensions for the Photos app:• Retouch photos with powerful Pixelmator retouching tools right inside the Photos app• Reshape images with Metal-based Pixelmator distort tools without leaving PhotosBuilt exclusively for MacPixelmator uses a wide range of macOS features and technologies like Cocoa, Metal, Core Image, Grand Central Dispatch, 64-bit, FaceTime camera, Automator, Full-Screen, built-in Sharing and much more. And Pixelmator’s beautiful interface and image editing engine are fully optimized for the MacBook Pro with Retina display.Apple Design Award WinnerBest of Mac App Store 2011: App of the Year 2011Download for MacOS - server 1 --> $29.99
Download Latest Version
Download and Install Pixelmator Classic
Pixelmator Ipad SaleDownload for PC - server 1 -->
Pixelmator SalesDownload for MacOS - server 1 --> $29.99
Thank you for visiting our site. Have a nice day!