Search Product management jobs in Georgia with company ratings & salaries. 2,556 open jobs for Product management in Georgia. Formalize your product management (PM) skill set to succeed across both startup and enterprise product organizations. Gain the confidence and credibility you need to lead cross-functional initiatives and bring physical and digital products to life. Tap Into a Valuable Professional Network. Atlanta, GA The DMS CFM56 Product Line Manager is a full-time position that will be responsible for managing all CFM56 engine types related to engine modeling, inventory 1 day ago Save job. Product Management Los Angeles has 207 members. A way for product managers in Los Angeles to collaborate, share and support each other.
- Ga Product Management Inc
- Ga Product Management
- Ga Product Management Software
- Product Management Today
- Ga Product Management Llc
- Ga Product Management Companies
- Ga Product Management Bootcamp
Ga Product Management Inc
Date: May 3, 2021
Location:Marietta, GA, US, 30062
Company: XPO Logistics
Logistics done differently.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level with a fast-growing global company? Join XPO Logistics, a company named among the most admired in the world by Fortune and one of America’s best employers by Forbes. As the Manager, Product Management, you will be responsible for managing products from conception to launch, delivering features to solve business challenges. You will lead efforts to design, test, implement and train technology solutions and functions for the products supported. Become a part of our dynamic team and we'll help you develop to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Ga Product Management
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
Ga Product Management Software
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Define product roadmaps for software products, working closely with stakeholders and engineering to deliver new products and feature enhancements
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop and execute ideas through all aspects of the product development life cycle, including design, development and implementation
- Develop feedback loops between the products and users, and continually develop the understanding of the problem through user feedback, metrics and communicating insights to the product and engineering teams
- Own the identification, review and analysis of business and product requirements; assist in design and development of products that address appropriate business needs
- Participate in training/developing IT members on how XPO staff performs its duties in relation to business operations
- Perform IT delivery with established test criteria and assist in executing User Acceptance Testing (UAT); ensure that development/testing meets all product requirements
- Participate in deploying/implementing application solutions; support ongoing operations by responding to queries and problems, and partnering with business change management to ensure system adoption
- Gather and analyze data to ensure requirements address and resolve business problems; troubleshoot software (Java, Angular) to understand why some features may or may not be working
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
Product Management Today
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent related work or military experience
- 5 years of experience in product management and business analyses in support of agile software development, solutions development and customer relationships
- Experience creating enterprise products
- Experience with software development processes, including discovery, design, engineering, UAT and implementation
- Demonstrated understanding of UX
Ga Product Management Llc
It’d be great if you also have:
Ga Product Management Companies
- Transportation and logistics industry experience
- An analytic approach to problem-solving
- A willingness to work in ambiguous situations and create clarity amid chaos
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
Ga Product Management Bootcamp
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Manager, Engineer, Supply Chain Manager, Product Manager, Computer Science, Management, Engineering, Operations, Technology